Sunday, September 11, 2011

blog numero dos

Hard news is simply breaking news that is right now can't wait for publishing. As for soft news, is news that is not as serious and can wait for publication. I would love to write hard news. I feel breaking news would add an adrenalin rush and make the job that more exciting. Imagine being there for the 9-11-01 events and being a reporter who lived to tell their story and share the experience of one of the worst terror attacks in the U.S. I would be an experience I would love to enjoy. Hard lead and soft leads are in the same area as hard news and soft news. As I said before I like adventure and the adrenalin so my interest would merely in the hard leads. However, soft leads I do enjoy in magazines and articles about famous people and their lives. I re read this blog twice and I did not see anything about surprises. Maybe I over looked it but I do not like surprises. I hate being caught off guard and I like having things planned. It is the OCD in me. Don Murray is the author of our book we use in class. Yes, my book has been ordered and shipped! I learned that  looking for colour is important. Always be alert for a good story it may just pop up out of no where.

No comments:

Post a Comment